Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Forthcoming

Seeing as I have some extra time and have been receiving praise for my tags and snags I thought I would start creating tutorials for all the taggers out there in the tagging world.

The tutorials are only there to help you in creating a tag that not only you will enjoy working on, but something that other people would appreciate.

My main thought on tagging for anyone that is just starting is your imagination is key and you are only limited by your imagination.  With saying that if you are not happy with your final image take a step back for five minutes and take another look, Remember as I said "your imagination is key" So to make things easier for everyone, I will be starting off with something simple .

In the first of many tutorials I will be working with a kit from Wags and will be providing a step by step tutorial, just remember, The tutorial is only a guideline in which you can achieve your ideal creation.  I am not saying that if you follow my tutorials to the T, then your image is perfect, that is not the idea, it's to help you with blending, gradients, overlays image composition and how to organize the image layers into groups to help you be efficient in either Photoshop or Paintshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment